Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Happy Father's Day

Wow! I can't believe it has been well over two weeks since I have posted anything. I guess since Anne has begun to post I have slacked off. We have had a pretty busy week since she came home, getting some things shaped up and moving forward with home improvements. She has painted my office, and it looks nice. I would have put some photos up, but we don't have any yet. That's because we haven't finished it yet - it still lacks the chair rails (my job). They have been purchased and stained, but await cutting to fit and installation. Which brings us to my father's day gift:
As you can see, it is still mostly in the box. In spite of my best efforts to get it put together, I could not get my act together to do so this weekend. I burned out the motor on my hand-skillsaw by trying to use it for a purpose which may not have been envisioned by the manufacturer. Anyway, in my search for a replacement, I found this on sale at Lowe's and it was just about the same price a something much less in value, so we got this instead. Once I get it put up, I'll have to show you some of the stuff I make with it - beginning with the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment