Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Annual YC Stake Fun Run (walk)

This morning I rode my trusty Huffy down to Mosquito Beach - roughly 1/2 mile south of the YC boat ramp on the Feather River - to join with some others to initiate what sounds like will be an annual event. It was the 5K/10K Fun Run/Walk. The photos below are of the group of youth and adults "packing in" for the start. I was a tad late starting because I was on a little hill taking pictures when they said go . . . but clocked my 5K in just under 38 minutes. Not bad for a chubby cubby who doesn't do this much. See if you can pick anyone out of the crowd.In this photo we have Dallin Knudson in the white shirt in front, President McAlister in the gray shirt just to the right of him, Brian Henry in the white shirt in the back, with Bishop Knudson in the yellow shirt by the gate and President Stubblefield coming under the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment