Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goofing Off

So - we're sitting here in Rexburg, ID just having fun. (Thought I'd put that in as some of you seem to be wondering where we are.) This afternoon we went for our little 5K walk/run that we do 3x/week and it was not as good as we do at 50 +/- feet above sea level. So when we got back to the apt. I checked to find out what elevation we are, and it turns out we are pretty high: around 4865 feet up.

Anyhow, the website I got that information from also has all kinds of other information. And being the sucker I am for demographic and other kinds of statistical information, I downloaded the information presented for home sales in selected cities around the country. Depending upon whether you are buying or selling, looks like the cities of Jasabh and Jeranc are on the top/bottom of the heap. What surprised me was what houses are selling for in Provo and Rexburg. Hmmmmmmm. Wonder what could be impacting those markets. Fortunately Pelah and Natemb will not be staying.

Hope you find this as interesting and conversation-provoking as I did.






1 comment: