Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thankful for the Spirit of Christmas

This year's celebration really has been a grand Christmas for us. Although we have dearly missed our children and grandchildren, we have made it even more service-oriented than in the past. We won't tell you how, as that would spoil it, but part of it was tending to poor M who had a bunch of teeth pulled just before Christmas. She is doing better now and we look for full recovery before 2010.

As I was looking at some of the Church's videos on Christmas morning as I made breakfast, two really stood out for me. I love the message of this first, as it puts Christmas gifts in perspective:


And this other is one that I think I will review on a regular basis throughout the year - just to help maintain my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment