Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blinding Work


We have been on a steady course of renewing our living quarters, our home. Latest on the menu has been the replacement of some pretty old window treatments that have been bothering us for some time. So here is what we are doing in kitchen. These are really nice because you just lift them up and in comes the light (if it is daytime). Much better than those clacky old verticle blinds.
And here are some photos of the new blinds in my office. I really like the way they look. Much better than the curtains that were there that I could never get to stay open. Since there are two here, I can open the side where there is a window that opens, and open the window, but keep the other closed if I need the shade. Most helpful to have the options.







1 comment: