Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's Happening

We are delighted to finally be getting some rain here in sunny California.  We were shocked to see just how little snow - pretty much no snow - there is at the summit as we went over I-80 to Utah last weekend.  We will keep praying for more, and being grateful that we have this storm system this week.
During my last visit to Washington Emily got me hooked on Greek pita bread.  So we picked up some today and I had a fun lunch.  Pictured below is my turkey, lettuce and cheese (Panela, queso Mexicano) sandwich,  which I made with 1/2 of the round.  The other 1/2 I dipped in a little balsamic oil and vinegar mix.  It was all yummy.
And finally, we don't take many photos of ourselves, but here are a couple we took as we stopped on the salt flats for a break from driving.
What do you think he is thinking?
Oh that.

No comments:

Post a Comment