Sunday, November 9, 2014

More from October

 We had a wonderful visit with Andy, Saramarie, Adele and Ezra and Emily and Rose.  We spent some great time a home visiting and going on some fun adventures.  Here we are already to head into Fairy Tale Town.


 I took a lot of pictures here but I think this is the only one that has everyone looking forward.  It was so funny trying to keep the little ones in the cheese holes and looking at the camera - I was not very successful at that but it was fun.
 Robin Hood and his merry band


 It is not often we have four of our grandchildren all at the same place at the same time.
These two were so cute on the slide.  I love this video.
 Here we are at the Pumpkin Farm.  I didn't get too many pics here I guess but it was fun.


 Everyone loves to go and see the chickens at Peter and Leigh-Ann's.
 My new ledge that Saramarie helped me decorate
Dad turns the big 60.  Happy Birthday!!!!

Circus Peanuts - YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment